Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A couple Christmas cards



Santa was a bit more involved than the 6 snowmen. Santa is an oval for the body that I just had from paper scrap. The rest are all Quickutz shapes. The hat is the flower cone embellished with fun fur. The face is the cherry, the beard and hair behind is the Easter egg. The mustache is the top of the carrot, the arms are the carrot, and the boots are the Elf boot. The snowman is just made from the Snow day set, I penned the carrot noses myself. I ink edges often for extra dimension.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristen - thanks for following my blog!
    I love these cards! I have a few stamps sets that you build like this and always shy away from them but you've inspired me. I think I colour too much sometimes.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!