Monday, September 15, 2008

Holidays are coming fast


The holidays are coming fast! I am working on Christmas cards and Halloween cards. I haven't worked with polymer in a long time, but I am planning to get that back out too. This card was made with two different apple dies from Quickutz. The delicious underneath and the McIntosh on top. I then penned the face and inked the edges. The circle is the bottom of the snowman body from snowdays from Quickutz. The spiders are Inkadinkadoo rubberstamp. The paper is from K & Company. I have fringe coming out from the card face before attaching it to a card.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen does awesome work with her cards and clay, she always knows the right thing to say at the right time. It's like she knows what you want and she is able to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!