Friday, September 19, 2008

Stuff about me...

1. My uncle once.......told me to go play on the yellow line.
2. Never in my life....... Have I traveled to Europe.
3. When I was five...... My Mother had breast cancer.
4. High school was..... PURE TORTURE.
5. I will never....... run for President
6. Once I met.... My hubby I knew he was who I had been looking for all my life.
7. There’s this boy I know .....that makes me laugh like a 5 year old, his name is Tristan.
8. Once, at a bar...... I did silly stuff only someone in their 20s would do, and I was 33 at the time.
9. By noon...... I am in my art room.
10. Last night.... we ate a low point dinner and stayed on track. (Weight Watchers)
11. If only I had..... totally stocked and organized craft room.
12. Next time I go to church..... will probably be this Sunday.
13. What worries me most......is being totally alone when I am old.
14. When I turn my head left....I can see out a window.
15. When I turn my head right..... I wish my new couch was here.
16. You know I’m lying if.....I don't lie.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is....... the totally radical fun colors mixed together.18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be....a main character.19. By this time next year.... I hope to have gotten into something big in the art world.
20. A better name for me would be.....Lady Cha Cha!
21. I have a hard time understanding......people who are angry about life.
22. If I ever go back to school..... it would be art related
23. You know I like you if.....I associate with you, I can't be nice to people I don't like.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be..... God
25. Take my advice.....God has all the answers
26. My ideal breakfast.....COFFEE and bacon
27. A song I love but do not have is.....this song that was sung at my Aunt Lillian's funeral by my cousin and I don't know the name of it.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest....eating a Chicago hotdog at Portillo's. YUMMY!
29. Why won’t people..... be kinder to one another?
30. If you spend a night at my house......you will be well fed and treated well.

31. I’d stop my wedding......for a deadly storm.
32. The world could do without......ignorance.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than.....eat liver and onions
34. My favorite blonde is..... Kyle Hermanny (even though he's gray now.)
35. Paper clips are more useful than......my last boss. Who will remain nameless.
36. If I do anything well it will be......create something
37. I can’t help but.....be HAPPY!
38. I usually cry at.......things I am passionate about.
39. My advice to my niece...... Learn to love your dad for who he is, not who you think he should be.
40. And by the way..... Have a Great Day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!