Friday, October 10, 2008

The cauldron below is a hand cut out using a pattern from Paper Crafts magazine. The fire around the cauldron is the Grass die cut from Quickuts. The smaller cauldron crad is the Dutch Oven from QK and the steam is from the coffee mug. The bones are the Reindeer's leg the "snaky" creatures are the icing from the Gingerbread House. I don't know where the pumpkin stamp is from, it is my Aunt Judy's and I borrowed it from her and returned it. The skull stamp is Stampendous. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my stuff!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi Kristen , thanks for following my blog ..
    your cards are great ! That pumpkin card is a fabby image - you have good taste !

    happy crafting and i hope to see some polymer clay makes prehaps ? love looking at other peoples makes x
    maddy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!