Sunday, October 12, 2008

An exciting Find!

My husband and I were sorting through old photos and papers yesterday. We found a set of water colored paper from Italy that is from at least 20 years ago and he said I could make what I wish out of it. Also he had his scrap book from childhood and his mother saved every card he received from birth to about age 5. He was born in the 40s so these are awesome cards to scan and play with. There are 100s of them. Valentines, birthday, Easter cards, and some Christmas. This is going to be a very exciting week in the craft room. The reason we were going through all these boxes was to make more room in the craft room in the first place. I am so excited to play with these images.

2 comments:

  1. wow Kristen that is exciting...wish I was amongst it all now with you...lol.
    Please befor cutting any up try to check if they are worth anything first.It sounds like a fabulous collection.
    enjoy.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Kristen the excitement!! I can just imagine how beautiful some of those images will be and how much fun you will have creating with them all. Even better if you can scan them first so you have more copies to play with... you could maybe even hang on to the originals then :) Will look forward to seeing what you create.
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!