Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting rid of stickers and old paper...



I have a bunch of stickers and scraps of paper, it would be nice to use them up before buying anything new. Yeah right, like that would ever happen...
The snowmen trio are three circles I punched and hand drew the faces. I cut the Let It Snow letters out of Quickutz Snow days twice. Once out of glittery blue and once out of turquoise. The fiber is from adornaments and I used this one up!!! The paper is some I had laying around.
The reindeer card is a sticker I got at a stamp show. I unfortunately don't remember who made these and there is no logo on the sheet. The paper is Basic Grey Wassail on this card. I embossed the edges with Quickuts swirls 2x2 embosser. The Worship the King stamp is from Stampendous.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! I love leftover projects! It's like a challenge.


    Did you make the snowman card for the challenge at "One Powerful Hour" The challenge is to used an image several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen cards with stickers and always love it, both of your cards are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!