Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gingerbread Men


The gingerbread are drawn from a pattern in one of my punch needle books. (Think outside the box and get out your carbon paper!!!) The buttons are rub ons from K and Company. I inked the edges of the gingerbread men and the bowl with my Cat Eyes. The stitch stamps are a two sided wonderful tool from Endless Creations. The paper is a DCW Christmas stack from 2007. The stickers are K and Company too. This would also make a cute recipe card. I thought of doing cards like this with an appropriate recipe on the reverse side.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen this is so delightful...I love everything about it... I think gingerbread men are so much fun. You have put this together so wonderfully.TFS
    hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!