Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My very first ATC and a 2nd one


I saw moos online yesterday, and thought they would make great focal points for cards but otherwise don't know what one would do with them. If anyone knows what is done with them, could you leave a comment about it? Thank you!
ATC's I think would be neat to bring to craft shows and the like to hand out like a calling card.
I watercolored paper, then stamped with versamark, clear embossed, then painted over the whole mess with india ink. After that was dry I stamped the butterfly images again and embossed with red tinsel. I then added the white stamps at the end,and since my white takes so long to dry, I clear embossed those images as well.

5 comments:

  1. well done Kristen on your first ATC's I have a blog just for them as well as this blog.
    if you would like check out my blog roll.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee this Kristen , you can almost feel all those textures on the screen !
    the colours are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great job again on all you have posted.. and so much work that goes into each post.. WELL DONE..
    how's lil ** lamby-kins ** behaving after you adopted him ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, I love the texture!

    I use my Moos and ATC's to decorate cards! Inchies as well can be used to decorate cards! Think of them as embellishments.

    This my favorite site for inchies: http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/inchie_inklings/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely composition and beautiful colours!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!