Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wassail Paper! It's beautiful and inspiring






I used the Wassail Paper for these cards...It is from Basic Grey. At my card club this weekend "Crafty Deb" had bought the 12x12 papers and I just had to have them too. I bought the 6x6 paper pad though. And the matching brads. On these cards I used my Quickuts for the diecut images. I used Wordsworth stamp for the text, Stampendous is the little shepherd boy, and Stampin' Up is the Happy Holidays stamp. I distressed the edges on most of these cards, and inked all of them. I love inking on cards. I used my "Big Bite" to set some eyelets and loop the ribbon through on some of the cards too.

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the papers!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCRUMMY PAPERS YOU USED THEM WELL.
    THANX FOR SHARING.
    CHRISS X

    ReplyDelete
  3. it sure is a beautiful paper and so is your cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!