Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hey Foxy!



















I got my new quickutz November release...The whole set of storybook characters. This the is fox and the owl and the tree branches. The moon is the glow from the candle quickutz die. I will be playing with this set all week, that is for sure. I am so excited, I am having a hard time staying out of the craft room today.

It is a gorgeous day here. Almost 40 degrees. I see a walk for the dog in the woods today with my most wonderful husband. I hope everyone had an excellent weekend, and I hope next week is productive before the Thanksgiving festivities.

1 comment:

  1. oh my, this is just too cute :)
    it's about 60 degrees here...not bragging just saying...hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!