Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I won the Quickutz Challenge!!!! From Crafts U Love



















Congratulations Kirsten has won the 2nd Challenge for her QK Santa card. Well done Kirsten, please forward us your address details so we can send the England Die Set to you. Thank you to everyone who participated and look out for the next challenge tomorrow.
This is the correspondence from the Quickutz challenge blog where I won my first ever challenge. (It's the first one I ever entered too.) I can't wait to get my prize.

Check out their site at the link to the right where it double dog dares you to check it out. YEAH!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kirsten...LOL! Can't believe they spelled your name incorrectly but it really doesn't matter right as long as you won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kirsten - sounds like you've got a lot of playing to look forward to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh WELL DONE honey... you soooo deserve it. I hope you have heaps of fun with your prize... I'm sure you will. I have missed popping by your blog while I was poorly and this is fab news to come back too...way to go you :D
    hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!