Monday, November 3, 2008


This is a card made with layered paper from Basic Grey. I love their paper. The trees are Cuttlebugs and you can cut and emboss with this package. The sentiment is Stampin' Up. The sentiment and trees are raised off with pop dots. I used the fiskars border punch with embossing on the bottom of the card too.

My husband's daughter sends wonderful picture of the grandkids over the internet. This is Peyton. It was a picture of her we got to say "Love you Grandpa". I thought it would make a nice image to alter a bit. I used a Merry Christmas stamp and embossed it with red tinsel embossing powder, layered it with some stickers and swirl goosebumps from Quickutz. The scarf and mittens are Quickuts as well.

I got this idea from my Stampin' Up dealer, Judi Anderson. She had done it using the same punch and making big bird and elmo as well. I loved Oscar as a kid (and still do). Sometimes we need reminding not to be such a crab--s. Or we know someone who could use a friendly reminder.
Hey U.S.A. don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!

    Love all the paper your used on your top card...they work so well together.

    Love your granddaughter's scarf - nice touch.

    Big Bird was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just had a lovely time catching up with your goodies some great cards for those who like to put their pennies in the slots and the yummy christmas cards to.
    will pop back again soon.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!