Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Getaway


Here is the room and view from the Bella Vista in Lake Geneva. It was wonderful. We went for a massage on Saturday and then lazed around and enjoyed the beautiful lake view. Sunday, we shopped and found a few treasures. I found some wingtips for girls that were really cute, but I will have to go to Highland Park and pick them up in my size. That is a trip for next weekend. Every morning a breakfast basket was placed outside our door with juice, fruit, bagels, and muffins. There was a fridge in the room. I had brought goat cheese and pear cranberry chutney. That was really good on the bagels in the morning.
We also did a food tasting at Gilbert's both nights. Friday night we did a 4 course chef's surprise tasting with wine pairings. And Saturday night we did a 6 course with wine pairings. Both nights were to delicious for words. All I can say is MMMM!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Kristen. The room is beautiful and that view... LUCKY :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!