Friday, December 5, 2008

Another Butterfly


















I purposely put the background paper in the butterfly wings at two different angles to try to show movement. I attached the body to the card, but lifted the wings off the card.
The flowers are just some tiny paper flowers I got that came in a milk jar from "got flowers?"
The sentiment is a sticker from K & Company and I attached to brads to the edge of the sticker. I distressed the edge of the panel and inked it before attaching it to the card.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I like how you did the patterned paper! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone else who loves butterflies :) Love your birdie card below too hun.
    Popped by to let you know that you were one of the winners of my RAK's so if you could e-mail me your address (through the link on my blog) the postie will pay you a visit soon :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it - the corner punch you used is fabulous, who is it made by please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The corner punch is EK success. They have a bunch of these corner adorners that you can tuck picures in like a photo corner. I need to get more, but this is the only one I have right now. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!