Friday, December 5, 2008

Black and White Challenge for Quickutz Challenge Blog
















Here is my try at black and white challenge for the quickutz challenge blog. And you should go over there and try. Every month they have a different prize and challenge. Not alot of people know about it yet, so get over there if you do any quickutz projects. "You can do it"!!! You know you want to!

I used the metro unicase alphabet that came with my squeeze tool. I used the 4x4 birds from the most awesome November Release. It was tough playing with just black and white. I thought of putting a disco ball on this card too. I wove the black and the white stock together to make the background and doodled some dots on one of the rows for added interest.

1 comment:

  1. This could be fun to stretch like that.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!