Thursday, December 4, 2008

Card Club Penguin Die
















Hopefully no one from card club is sad that I showed my card on my blog, BEFORE club. But I can't go to club this month, so there. We used the BossKut penguin die this month. He is really cute. The Merry Christmas is quickutz shortkutz. And the corners are an awesome punch I bought at Endless Creations out of Green Bay, Wisconsin. The paper is DCW winter stack from last year, and the glittery paper is some stuff I bought at Target in their craft section, but it was not named.

2 comments:

  1. I just returned from the Green Bay QuicKutz Anonymous meeting with Kristen and I have one of the wonderful penguin cards. Thanks Kris!
    Wait til you see all the things the girls did with the Boss Kut penguin! Too cute
    --IL Crafty Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!