Thursday, December 4, 2008

Core'dinations Box of Chocolates















I went to More than Memories today and found the most AWESOME paper from Core'dinations. If you aren't familiar, it's paper with a different color core. When you sand or tear it another color is inside instead of just white. Well now they have black paper with bright and pastel colored cores and Chocolate with fun colored centers like a box of Chocolate Cream Candies. Yummy! They also have pre-sanded papers. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! More than Memories is on Golf Road in Schaumburg. I will post the link on the side bar with the rest of the great places to check out.
I am debating on getting my own rubber stamp making equipment for polymer stamps. I am undecided, but if I order by tomorrow, the shipping is free. Decisions, decisions. Any advice anyone???
This card is made with the chocolate paper with the blue core. The blue comes up if you sand it, or tear it. I added glitter to the snowman. The embossing is a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I did the snowman seperate, then tore him to show the edge, and garnished with some light blue br*ds and some light blue fiber.

1 comment:

  1. I love it !! Not heard of this card before but I will certainly look out for it. Your idea for using it is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!