Monday, December 15, 2008

Croppy-Catted Tag from Scrap-Mart's Blog














I took this idea from one of the girls at Scrap-Mart's blog. You can go there by clicking on their blog ling for Scrap-Mart over on my list of stuff to check out. I didn't change it too much. I did stamp the star with a Stampin' Up image because I only have a real little quickutz star. I changed up the paper colors, but the layout, and saying is cropppy-catted (Thank you Mindy for the great word!!!). They are have a die cut tag challenge that closes tomorrow at midnight, but they have some real cute tags posted by their design team!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh its fab as always. I love your ideas
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Kristen, love the baby in the crib and it is a lovely sentiment :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Kristen... in answer to your question in your comment... the shapes are from a sheet of pop outs from Cosmo Cricket 'Oh joy' collection. If you follow the link on my post it takes you straight to the Christmas page of stuff :D
    hope that helps
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I burst out laughing when I saw the cartoon, so funny! Your art is just lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh great tag - you should come join our tag chllenge - Tag You're It on Fridays!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!