Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gift Card and Envelope


















Here is an easy little gift card holder with envelope. You can order these from Stampin' Up. They come in a pack of 3 colors green, red, and kraft. I am working on some challenges today. One is at The Paper Girls, their challenge is to alter a puzzle piece. I am also trying to get people to go to Quickutz Challenge Blog and try a black and white challenge if they have Quickutz dies. I am also going to send in a card to Take Ten from Stampington and Co. It is a sketch "challenge" I will post it before I send it. I am also going to be doing a diecut tag challenge over at Scrap-Mart. Busy Busy. I figure it is better than sitting here looking at the rain all day.
I finally posted a new recipe on my food blog too. Finally! Good thing no one was relying on me to eat.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!