Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Paper Girls Bling Puzzle Piece Challenge



















So here it is. A try at a challenge for the Paper Girls. Go to the Bling-kin-eck blog site and she has a link to get to The Paper Girls. I am having trouble linking anything on posts because I have too thick a firewall possibly. I am sure I will still get a virus at sometime, but I just can't post links. Or it could be that I am doing it totally wrong. Ya Think?!! Well here is my try at an altered puzzle piece with bling. It has stickers, dry embossing, heat embossing, brads, sticker jewels, more stickers, glittery frames for the sentiments. I hope they like it.

8 comments:

  1. That's very cute and love how you used a little of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely puzzle piece, the saying is wonderful too! I can barely manage my WordPress blog, always needing help....there is so much to learn in cyberspace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Kirsten I for one love it and do you know when Chriss sees it she will be crazy for it...bling-kin-ek she will adore it.
    thanks for joining in with our challenge.
    take care
    Chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thats gorgeous and so Christmasy X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. Like the colours and textures in this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - can't believe how much you fitted onto your jigsaw piece and how many bits of bling - it's a great piece !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh bling it on :D A fabulous jigsaw piece Kristen and thanks so much for joining in with the challenge hun :D
    So much wonderful detail you managed to fit on to your piece and I love every little bit of it... fabulous!!
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!