Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Polymer Clay Ornies


















This is a polymer clay ornament for daughter's family out on the East coast. I scanned it, so it is a little blurry. I stamped their name across the bodies. And I included their dog, Deisel, because pets are part of the family too.




















This is another polymer ornament. I got the idea from the Sculpey Website, but I put eyes on the snowmen instead of just poking a hole with a toothpick. And I used carrots for noses instead of a snowball. I also put a blush to their cheeks. I have to figure out how to take pictures on cell phone and put them on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! these are fantastic - I so wish I could do polymer clay stuff like this, but I've tried and tbh I'm absolutely rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fab Kristen ! i used to demo sculpey ! i have to say though i much prefer fimo !

    keep it up kristen they are great !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!