Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Artygirlz ATC challenge...Come and play!


Here is an ATC for the artygirlz challenge blog. All the challenge is, is to make an ATC. I didn't see any rules other than the normal ATC size of 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
So, here is my ATC for the Artygirlz. I hope they like it.
I used some downloads my friend Mindy from Green Bay, Wisconsin gave me. The bling is from my friend Chris (aka Bling-kin-eck). The ribbon I tied by hand and added to the little girls tummy and threw in some glitter around the edge for good measure.

6 comments:

  1. cute Atc love the little girl.

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen your atc is gorgeous I love the image so cute

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge, I hope you'll join in again

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely image, Kirsten. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog about the arch... Hope to see you back again on my blog - I will certainly come back here, as your work is SO different from mine!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!