Thursday, January 22, 2009

Club Card 2 x 2 Quickutz Owl


Here is the card I made 9 of for Club. 1 for me and 8 for the other girls in the club. This is all quickutz die-cuts. The scalloped edge I did one scallop at a time with my corner punch with the guide removed. The ribbon on the edge is some I had since last Valentine's and never used. I always wondered what I was going to do with all these yellow eyes.
The stamp is A Muse. The paper is some glittery stuff I got from Target that didn't have a name. The distressed turquoise paper is Coredinations. I inked here and there and stamped some curly ques on the owl's tummy. The heart is from the crown.
I can't wait for the mail to come, because my dies from Scrapyland should be here today!!! (At least I hope so. :))

6 comments:

  1. oh I love your treee branches cut out of brown patterned paper!!!

    CUTE!

    and the 2x2 owl is one of my FAVES!

    good stuff...love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant posts since your call for followers and comments.

    You have been sooo busy, how lovely to be able to draw I wish I could, well done for getting back into it and sharing with us.

    Love the cat fight and the pup.

    take care have a great time with your card friends and a safe journey.

    Will you have time to join in with our alter a photo challenge before you go?

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. so you freehanded the branches? great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I do like owls.

    By the way, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

    Jane :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your branches as well, your play on words on a lot of your posts is brilliant Kristen - wish I could think of clever little cliches like you use - i can only think of them after the event - must get my brain into gear :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!