Thursday, January 22, 2009

Everybody was Kung-Foo Fighting


I will have a card to post later today. I am making my cards for my Quickutz card Club for this weekend. And getting laundry done, and packing to travel the 4 hours to Green Bay, Wisconsin to hand out with my card pals.
The die this month was the small Quickutz owl and I have had a great deal of fun playing with it.
Also, those of you who have commented on my post for the RAK, the drawing is the 25th of January. I am still waiting for more comments on that post! I have my goodies all bagged up and ready to mail to one lucky winner! A lot of little this and that, and a Moleskine graph paper book!
Come back shortly and I will post the card that I am bringing to club. I know Miss Deb will like that. She likes to be the first to know. Club members...SHHH!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this one too, I needed a good giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great photo - talk abouty a bit of the action :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you know me so well Mrs. H. but I was not at work to check the internet on Friday so I missed the preview of your club card....but I must admit...it was well worth waiting for and the actual card is awesome. I love it! Thanks Kris!
    Oh and the Kung Foo Fighting, what a hoot, did I just say hoot, I must have owls on my brain? hahaha
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!