Thursday, January 22, 2009

Go Kreate Dies from Scrapyland!!!


Well I received my dies to play with from Scrapyland today, and here is my first "Make" with one of their dies. It is actually supposed to say "Shop-A-Holic" but I am wishing Spring was here and couldn't resist!
The Shop-A Holic is from Go Kreate, you can get these dies at Scrapyland It is one of their caption dies. It is not on their website yet, because it is not available yet. It will be soon though. But that doesn't mean you can't look at their other Go Kreate dies. I just did a little snipping and made it a fun Spring card. (No. 575102)
The Rabbit is Quickutz Revolution 4x4 Rabbit (REV-0142).
The paper for the Rabbit is "Sugared" from Basic Grey. The green is Basic Grey "Urban Prairie". The striped paper is from Stampin' Up.
The little flower to dot the "I" is from Hero Arts.

5 comments:

  1. That is to creative! I love it! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. original...yep love it.your SOH shines through on you work.

    I visited that site last night and was amazed to see what different dies they have.

    have a great weekend away.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hop-a holic very good! :0) Lovely card. Going to have a nosey on Scrapyland.

    Jane :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another clever play on words - love the bunny....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!