Friday, January 23, 2009

Go Kreate...Of corset's a basque

Scrapyland has this wonderful Corset die. The die is called Basque #2 from Go Kreate.
Too bad we can't just put on one of these and forgo the dieting.
This is for all of you trying so hard to lose weight for you New Years Resolution.
The paper is Basic Grey and I stamped each letter individually.
I used a white gel pen to imitate stitches and inked them for a more dimensional effect. The black floral corset obviously wouldn't show much inking, so I attached a little ribbon bow.
Good luck ladies who are trying to lose, I have lost 13 pounds since December 14th!!! And to those ladies that are already slim and trim...You go girl.
Happy weekend everyone. And may the crafty mojo gods be with you.

6 comments:

  1. Oy My Goodness! I love it! What a perfect card for this time a year when everyone is trying to get in shape for the new year! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez - reminds me how much I need to lose :-( fabulous card - love that die !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh i am loving these :) Gorgeous gorgeous work my friend

    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Kristen... I have missed popping by while I've been de-cluttering but what lovely things to come back to on your blog :D
    Love Love Love the basque card... woweee hopefully someday soon I will have a waist like that...lol

    Great going on the weight loss hun... I'm still being a good girl and so far have managed to lose approx 10lbs... just another 56lbs to go rofl

    Have a fab weekend
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card Kristen. And congratulations on your weight loss - you put me to shame - I've only lost a couple of pounds so far (not being good enough or strong enough LOL).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!