Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How the hill are you???


Here is a quickutz card. I used the Ant, the Metro Alphabet, the Mini-Bugs, the Grass, and Mini-Flowers. The ant hill I tore out of kraft colored card stock and embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I also used gold stickles to give it a sandy ant hill look.
I think I have my computer back on track, there are some loose ends to tidy up. It isn't exactly the way it was, but it is usable and that is what really matters.
Happy Crafting Everyone!!! Have a Great Day.

2 comments:

  1. Girl I just love the play on words on your cards... lol you always make me smile... I never seem to be able to come up with sayings like that they are well cool!!
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My did this one give me a big laugh..thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!