Friday, January 16, 2009

I ain't lion, a QK innovation


I used Metro uni-case QK alphabet for this one. The innovation is that I used the leopard die for the lions and used the Polar Bear muzzle to give them that bigger mush. The scalloped border from the Heart with Scalloped border is what I used to make the mane on that male lion. The crown die was used for the little heart. I used the Grass die and the LOVE die all from Quickutz.
The paper is again, Basic Grey. Who would have thought, right. I am addicted to Basic Grey right now.

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is just amazing...love the lions...Stunning just stunning and so unique!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. original is the name of the game and this is just that...you are a leader... we are followers.

    a great valentine card.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the wording, very clever.

    Jane :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!
    -t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stroke of genius is what I say, just love everything about the card - my colours anyway - love em - and I love how you put it together and the words ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute is this !!! Love it Kristen :)
    Thanks for your comment which was so lovely about my soartful challenges
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I like the wording, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!