Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Paper Girls Challenge




Alter a picture. Here are Kyle and Peyton. She had her princess hat on and apparently wanted nothing to do with it.













And here is the picture after alterations. It is covered with paint, stickers, a fairie kitty, stamping, and some bling.


Go check out the Paper-Girls blog and have a go at it. There is a prize given of chalk inks for the winner. The winner will be selected by random generator. This was a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

3 comments:

  1. Hello I really like your blog, I would like a link exchange with you, I insert your blog to my favorite blogs ;)

    the address of my blog is: http://marcocrupifoto.blogspot.com/

    My blog deal of the art of photography.
    ( photo technique, post production, photo retouching, Reportage, how-to and articles )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little dream she is - I posted her photo for last weeks Pink Saturday and had some gorgeous comments about her - your little Peyton stole a few hearts :-)
    There is a little something over on Ed's Place for you Kristen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristen for joining in the fun.

    Your altered pic is fabulous it looks a great party u even gave her a party dress and cupcake.

    How cute is this little one.

    good luck with the challenge. x

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!