Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A quickutz innovation and some good news.


This puppy is made with the reindeer QK die. I put the tail coming out the back so it looks like a longer dog tail. I put the nose up a little higher than on point. I used another ear as a back foot. And obviously kept the antlers off. This looks like our Maya (chocolate lab). The little hearts are from the QK house. And the words are from Cuttlebugs embossing folders done on Black Magic Core'dinations paper. The foo-foo bling string is from a RAK from Bling-kin-eck, and so is the card. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey.
The good news.... Drum roll please. I am going to be working with some dies and ideas for Scrapyland. My cards will be on their blog and we will link the two blog sites together. I am so excited. So, watch for this in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work on this one. I love the whole thing to bits
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours and the dogs are sooo cute.
    well done on the creative cards ...will be looking out for the blog link to visit your creations.

    love the how the hill are you card too.

    Take care

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!