Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag you're it, Friday tag challenge! Purple Tag


The Tag you're it girlz have a Purple challenge tag for Tag you're it Fridays. The tag needs to be purple. I love purple. My DG Peyton loves purple and has a birthday coming up. I think this needs to go on her prezzie.
I have some other challenges to partake in today, so watch for those. I am not going to post all the laundry I am doing though. I think I have 4 loads, maybe 5. I don't mind laundry though. My DH thinks it's a huge chore and is always so appreciative. That makes it even more fun to do.

9 comments:

  1. great tag for the challenge and love all the elements.....thanks for joining us this week at TYI
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tag and so much to look at. Thank you for joining us this week on TYI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous in purple this is soooo pretty
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag for our challenge!
    Love the discs and the stamps
    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ~ lovin all the eye candy ~ YUMMY tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous tag Kristen and your DG will love getting this with her gift! I hate doing the laundry - I look on it as a huge chore too! Aack!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!