Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ya Der' Hey Der'


"Deer" Son-in-law thinks that this is a Wisconsin saying. I grew up in Wisconsin and recently moved back to my birth-state of Illinois. He thinks this saying is really funny to retort to my DH and I whenever we say "pop" or some other Midwestern jargon. I think it is more of Minnesota saying. But either way, it is all in fun. (At least I hope so).
Anyway, it sparked an idea for a how's it going kind of card in a language any Midwesterner would understand. And probably get a giggle at.
The paper on this is Basic Grey and the font is Quickutz Snow day, and the tulips, grass and deer are all quickutz dies.
I distress the edges lately with that razor tool,which is one of my favorites if you hadn't noticed. (No my trimmer isn't dull)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!