Wednesday, January 28, 2009

YAY! An Award!!!


Ed sent me an award and I now have to pass it on to 7 of my blogger friends! Thank you much Ed. Go check out Ed's blog here, she has some great stuff to look at.

The rules with this one are easy. Nominate 7 people you think are deserving of it. So here are my 7...
1. June's Art on the Darkside
2.Kimmie over at her Crazy Corner of the world
3.Susan who's taking a walk in the park!
4.Debbie who's musing away and making dolls as she goes.
5. Jane who is making handmade cards like crazy!
6.Erin who goes by the name of Fishlips and that's just too funny to pass up.
7.Annie who's going off the deep end.
I take that back. This is actually quite tough! I wanted to nominate everyone, because everyone has great blogs. UGGH! It is difficult to select only a few.

3 comments:

  1. Kristen, thanks so much for the award. I will do my part to pass it on. "Bloggy friends are the best friends!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kristen! I'm putting it up today but I think I'll keep it for myself a bit before I pass it on. Stay warm!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks so much for this Kristen
    I shall add it to my blog with many many thanks
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!