Monday, February 9, 2009

And they called it Puppy Love...


















I love to find innovative ways to use dies that I have. This is Boo Bear, which I just ordered from Scrapyland!!! I used the legs and belly of Boo Bear to make a puppy face. They look like they are ready to order a scoop of ice cream or something at a table. I saw this puppy right away when I first got the cut outs from Susan to play with. I couldn't resist showing everyone a different way to play with such a cute die.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Ive thought about buying boo bear, you have sparked my interest again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww love it - we must have puppies on our minds today, because I have just made a puppy ATC - posting it very soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!