Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another first, A try at altering some art at Art Creations!


Here is my take on the Altered Art Friday Challenge at Art Creations Friday. They provide the image and you play with it.
The scan didn't come in the best because it's 3D.
It says "Ellen's knitting club hated her new "Pop Art", and her fancy frou-frou drinks. Her Husband really hated the fuchsia curtains. But he LOVED her new finger waves.
I drew the girl in the background back in the 1990s. The curtains are felt tied with ribbon.

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I'm glad her husband liked her finger waves. :-) Marvelous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kristen this is fabulous. You have a natural flair for this kind of thing and have some brilliant original idea.

    Thanks also for your kind words over at soartful. I will try and keep it going for the time being. I have so much i do and i love to do the challenges but its time consuming so if it doesnt take off it will eventually go ... I have a feeling it will though and there is already and entry for this week :)
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo different, I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsa what gorgeous goodies you have been creating (sorry haven't popped by in a while)
    I just love all your fun cards you are so clever missus :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!