Tuesday, February 17, 2009

An Award from Anita!


This "award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.” The rule of the award is to now pass it on to another 8 people who demonstrate this spirit.
I received this award from Anita at Cards and Coffee. Thank you Anita! Now I have to find 8 deserving people to pass it on to. Tough job!!!
5.Diane at Back to theDrawing Board

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen....

    that is so sweet of you!!! thank you for making my day...

    Hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kristen; that is really kind of you to think of me. Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kristen. I really appreciate your thought for me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me - I'm really chuffed with the award, hugs Ed xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Kristen! I really appreciate your thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!