Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DG's 6th birthday gift is in the bag...
















Her birthday is not until March, but our DG is turning 6. DH and I love Janie and Jack clothes. (He has for years, and just showed them to me this year, since I am new to the grandma thing.) I want to outfit every little boy and girl I know that is under the age of 7. This store is so cute. I hope I get a picture of her in this outfit. she loves dresses, and only dresses. We knew this, but bought this little short outfit anyway for a spring/summer that couldn't come too soon. I can't wait to see her in this.

4 comments:

  1. I love kid's clothes. You'll have fun buying outfits. Take care. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! You asked if the nestabilities work on Quickutz, yes they do. If you go to here it explains how to use them.

    http://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/faq-die-compatibility/#answer12

    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clothes Kristen - your little Peyton will look a real little princess in those outfits xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!