Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hearts and Chocolate


Hearts and Chocolate is the theme today at the Daily art stop. There are hearts cut from metallic glittery vinyl. There are hearts embossed with red tinsel. There are 2 references to chocolate. A man who gave flowers, instead of chocolate. She is looking to us for HELP! Help, I need some chocolate. And the paper in the background is from Box of Chocolates from Core'dinations. The purple paper, I painted myself with gloss varnish and a mixture of various mica powders. Enjoy! Hey, I could go for some chocolate now too!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen!!!

    this is wonderful...I thank you for taking part in this week's challenge!!! your work is just perfect....

    I am having a wonderful day....I did some fun shopping and just had an all about me day....much needed!

    Have a great night!!!

    hugs
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too - love how you used all the different elements - it's great Kristen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, and love your bloglook with all the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!