Thursday, February 19, 2009

I love Purr Cat from Go Kreate!

















Here is the Go Kreate Purr Cat. I cut her from flocked paper, so she is soft enough to pet. I drew on her details with a black Sharpie marker. I put the crown from Quickutz on her head. She is Queen for a Lifetime.
All the paper layers are Core'dinations card stock which is hard to find...I just found it at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. How awesome is that??? The Go Kreate dies I got from Scrapyland. This Purr Cat comes with the word Purr! as well.

3 comments:

  1. How could anyone resist her? She's gorgeous. I'd never heard of Go Kreate before either.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she just purrrfect? What a precious little pussy cat - love what you've done here ...that card is delish - I found it too now - you started me on a new thing with your lovely pressie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!