Thursday, February 12, 2009

In control...No matter what!


Here is another make with my lovely Corset (Basque) die from Go Kreate. Scrapyland just got a bunch more of the Go Kreate dies displayed on their website. There are FRAMES!!! How exciting. I can see a great many things to be made with those. There are also fonts now. Some of them are pre-order, but that's okay. Then you will get surprised sometime in a week or two.
I used Basic Grey paper for all of the layers. The small panel is "popped" to accommodate the ribbon trim. And I embellished it with gems. I really love the saying though. And it certainly fits the die.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsten, Susan sent me over for a look - very nice work. Like the two puppys on the card. As for delieveries of Alphabets / any die, the maxamum time we (Go Kreate) are out of stock is 2 weeks.

    Thanks

    Zafar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the saying.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!