Friday, February 6, 2009

Make a Moo or Two using the Number "1"


At Make a Moo or Two... Their challenge is to make a moo with the number 1 somewhere on the moo. I made 5 because these were fun to make. I thought I would share a few of my favorite things for the upcoming Valentine's Day. I love kitties, bunnies, dogs, you, and bugs! Not necessarily in that order. I watercolored the background then cut to size the moos, then I stamped inchie sized stamps down the moo itself. I love the colors myself. This is my first try at making a moo, so we will see how it goes.
PS a MOO is a piece of artwork sized 1.1" x 2.8". It can be used alone, or as an embellishment, and apparently they are quite addictive, and definately fun to make.

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are gorgeous.
    Lovely moo´s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Kristen. Beautiful colour too]
    Hugs June xxx

    ps, what are moos ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentine moos! Your colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I learned something new. Thanks for explaining a moo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful moos, I love the choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on these Moos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours - bright and funky - love your moos !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!