Monday, February 2, 2009

Purr Cat from Go Kreate 2 ways




These are two different takes on the same Go Kreate Die from Scrapyland.
The red one is cut out of fun foam and painted with some stickles in diamond. The striped cat is cut out of Basic Grey tiger striped paper. The purr comes with this die. I thought of Pure Love that's where purr love comes in. The outline of the eye is all that punches with the die, so you get your own artistic license to create a variety of eye looks making the die really fun to play with. You also can draw whiskers or just dots for a whisker look in a different way. What a sweet kitty.

5 comments:

  1. OHMYGOODNESS - girl these are adorable!

    And to think that cat was giving me fits! I just couldn't get my mind around the fact that I'm a dog person. NOW that I've seen him all done up - I'm changing my mind!

    LOVE the striped tabby cat - personal fave!

    Thanks Kristen...your blog post is coming up this week! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Your blog is wonderful!
    I am from Hungary.
    Yes! I am changing my mind ...too...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen these are both just simply fabby!!
    Three of my favourite things... BasicGrey paper... cats AND bling :D

    You sure know the way to a girls heart eh :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them - purrfect creations :-)
    Sorry about the Beeswax ATC, but I will be making some more - at least until my block of beeswax is finished, and yes, of course we can swap ATC's ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!