Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Scrapbooking was always SCARY...







So I am over at the Scrapyland Blogspot the other day. And I look at everyone's scrapbook pages from Susan's "Starting Blox". It's like a card sketch for a scrapbook page. (I had no idea, I am sure everyone else did though). I have made 3 so-so calendars, but Scrap booking scared the scrap out of me. I had no idea what to scrapbook, since I don't have children. And how many pictures can I take of a blind chocolate lab doing her routine of going from one bed to another all day. Well, it looked so easy with this sketch that I thought "Hey, I could do this." I decided to scrapbook my blog entries that either warranted recognition, or a prize. Here are a few of the sample pages of my start into scrap booking.
Any suggestions good or constructive not so good would be appreciated too. Thank you.


4 comments:

  1. See, and you thought you couldn't scrap! What an awesome job! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are doing a great job. I am addicted to scrapbooking. I saw your cards on the scrapyland blog and wanted to say how great they are!!! You are super creative. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen,
    Your scrapbook pages are beautiful. You mention something on my blog about wanting to set up a shop. I just wanted to let you know the shop I set up was so easy and pretty inexpensive. It is thru bigcartel.com. It is only $10.00 a month and you can have 25 items. The payments are thru paypal, which is nice. You can link it to your blog, that's what I did. Check it out.
    Good Luck !
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!