Monday, February 23, 2009

Some Clay, finally!


These are some of my polymer clay bunnies. I stamped images in the feet that were "inked" with pastels. I wrapped fun fur yarn around each of the bunnies. After they were baked I painted them with a dark brown CeramCoat paint and then wiped it off of them. I only did that to achieve an antique look. The eyes are seed beads. I did not use any molds these guys are made by hand. With lots of love!
If anyone knows about the Stone Air dry clay from La Doll and knows where to get it, could you let me know??? I would appreciate it greatly!
Have a Hoppy Day!
Don't forget to click on the picture to see the "Aged" details if you are interested in the effect.

7 comments:

  1. They are absolutely delicious -- you're so clever!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute bunnies!=) You´ve done great !=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them - real little cuties ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow they are so cute and I am very impressed you used no moulds. I love the details on their paws, very clever.

    Jane :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness!!! these bunnies are so so cute...what fun!!! you have inspired me to take out my clay again.....

    wonderful work Kristen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love the little details on their funny-bunny paws. The aging always makes such a difference. Way to go, Y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as can be. Nice job, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!