Saturday, February 21, 2009

Starting Blox a day late...A dollar Short


At the Scrapyland blog it is supposed to be Finished it Friday, I did oops it's now Saturday and I had not yet put a title on my page. I am new to scrap booking. This is my 2nd scrap book page ever. This is our sweet dog, Maya. She will be 11 years old next weekend. Wow! She is such a sweetie. I don't think we will ever have a dog as wonderful as this one. If you click on the link above you can see the other entries, that were actually done on time. They are all wonderful! And hopefully they inspire a great page out of you!
P.S. That's the DH in those pictures. He's the best ever too. :)

5 comments:

  1. Great page Kristen. A day late is better than not at all. I think it's cool that you are delving into scrapbooking. The Starting Blox really helps get things going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know which is cuter, DH or Maya. I've never done any scrap booking, so many things...what to do next? Take care, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great scrap page, Kristen. Great pictures of Maya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, Kristen. Maya is so sweet. She looks so lovable.
    Faye

    Thanks for your nice comments on my blogspot blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning LO - love this page Kristen - and of course the photo's of your DH and Maya...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!