Monday, February 9, 2009

Starting Blox

My first try at a full fledged scrap-book! This was Kyle's dog Lance. And the photos are, I think, 40 years old or better! (I have a few shoeboxes to go through, so I will start playing along with the Starting Blox at Scrapyland.)
Kyle's mom's house was broken into a few times and burgled, so they got a dog. The house was safe from then on.
The paw prints are Quickutz and the paper is just some from my stash.
I think scrap-book paper companies need to have that 1/4 inch border with their name in the margin, so that when we crafters use said paper 3 years after obtaining it, we can give the company credit.
I got the idea for this page from Susan at Scrapyland on their wonderful blog. They have a weekly sketch called Starting Blox. Then on Friday's, they post your page if you take on the sketch and send them to Susan. How fun is that?

3 comments:

  1. Kristen - GREAT JOB!

    Love dog pages...and you did an awesome job!!!

    thanks for playing along!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love the Starting Blox and I keep doing them so fast. It really has helped me get some pages done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!