Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stripes


Stripes is the theme at Created by Hand for this weeks challenge. This is another challenge blog I found through playing around on the great blogoshpere. This was a fun one. Create whatever you would like, just so it includes STRIPES. Hopefully I didn't go overboard!
Also today I made a fun project over at Scrapyland on Ustream. Susan, the blog host at Scrapyland, does a project every week or so on the Ustream site. You watch it in real time and can type questions to her while she is creating. Today we made a treat bag with a handle. We also have done the never ending card, and a mini-booklet. It is real simple to follow along. She posts the videos on her blog. The link to Scrapyland is over on the side-bar of my blog. She is re-doing today's class on Thursday night at about 8pm CST. You have to set up a Ustream account (that's free). You also have to get a password from her by emailing her before the show. It's fun and way easy to follow along with her.
The worm in this card is the Quickutz cat's tail. The other dies are all Quickutz in this piece. I certainly followed the stripe thing.
If anyone has a seen a paper 3d Strawberry and knows how to make it, can they let me know where the possible patterns or instructions are??? Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. What fun! I'm still planning my stripey offering.
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really gorgeous.
    Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love all the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cute little birdy!!! what a fun piece....great work Kristen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!