Friday, February 6, 2009

Tag you're it Friday from a sketch


The girls over at Tag you're it have a sketch to go by this week. It is so fun to play with them too. I used some kitties from some downloaded art from my friend Mindy. The sentiment is from K and Company. I embossed the row of flowers down the center, then painted them with glimmer paints. I added the yarn for something for the kitties to play with and the tie at the top of the tag is some leftover yarn from one of my mother's projects. (She gives me all her scraps!)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen!
    Ooh I love this tag - it has kitty Kats on it!!! really fun and it's so great you got to use up some of your scraps
    Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    P.s Love your blog header - sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - the kittys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen...what a fabulous tag and I knew that Dawn would love your kitty kats.....thanks for playing along this week...we love having you join the fun.
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the sketch Kristen, love the cats!!...thanks for joining us this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Kitty Kats...I love Kitty Kats!!! I love all of the details on your tag! BTW my Kitties say that love it, too. Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag Kristen..Bright and fun..Love the cat images..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Kristen! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us again. (PS, have to echo what Dawn already said - I LOVE your blog header so much!!!) ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's such a kewl tag chickie ~ lovin your theme! those are kewl cat pics ...and nice touch with the wool and needles..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about your tag - but the cats just have the edge lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh how sweet... love the kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 little kittens have lost their mittens...lol

    so much fun on your tag.
    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!