Monday, February 16, 2009

Think Roofs...Think Monday...Think ATCs


At Think Monday Think ATC the theme is roofs. I thought I would sketch some different style roofs on my 2.5 x 3.5 inch canvas here. I started with an old blank postcard, cut it down, embossed a bunch of different colors, then tried to draw on them. I like gabled roofs the best. Right now my home has a flat roof, because we rent. Above us is actually the heaviest footed young man that I have ever heard in my life. He really walks with a purpose! He has also generated a great many head aches. And a strong desire to move.

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic ATC! Picasso would be proud of you!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, what a gorgeous drawing and coloring of your ATC. Hope the headaches will disappear. Maybe a gift of slippers might help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo love the colours - vibrant and different - and roofs aplenty - great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your ATC with quite a different view on roofs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ATC colors. Maybe your neighbor is a flamenco dancer???

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I have said before, this is so different, and so immediate... a great "take" on the theme.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC is wonderfully creative and artsy! I hope you get a softer walker upstairs or get to move.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!