Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine Cards for 4 little Grands



This card is made with Core'dinations paper in the Sunshine pack. The elephant is a Basic Grey chipboard sticker, as well as the heart.
The name is sticker alphabets from K and Company and the background paper is Basic Grey. I used my Tim Holtz distresser on the edge and did a little inking.










Matthew and Tristan's card are the same. They live in two different states and won't know that I sent then both nearly identical cards.
The moon is a hand cut circle, distressed with my favorite little tool.
The spaceship is Stampin' Up! It is embellished with some Stampendous stickers. The background is little doodles on Core'dinations paper. The planet is also hand cut. The aliens are Quickutz with Stampendous stickers on their bellies. The names are done with Chopsticks from Quickutz. And the sentiment is A Muse.



Peyton's card is also Core'dinations Sunshine. If you notice, I ripped the edge of the purple to show you how neat that looks. The name is also K and Company alphabet stickers and the bird and heart are the Basic Grey Chipboard stickers.
The sentiment is Stampendous. I think the flowers are A Muse.








Tristan's card is done the same as Matthew's. But I wanted his to be here, so that if he ever comes on-line he doesn't wonder why his card isn't on here with the rest of them.

8 comments:

  1. I think Peyton's is my favorite. You have been a busy one haven't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! these look awesome! I bet some of them get framed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're all great, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!!! they will be so thrilled to get these amazing cards...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all - so different and pretty - lots of elements too - labour of love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome cards..
    Thanks for participating at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning everyone,


    Oh my god how scary is it that Valentine's Day has come round so fast! It only just feels as though Christmas has just gone!
    I really like your card designs, I think you have a real talent, I wish I could make my own cards! I have tried to make my own cards in the past but to be honest they looked like a total mess! I think I went a little crazy with the glitter glue! I really resent having to buy cards form those big greetings card companies, they always charge so much money!! However, until I have mastered the confidence to start making my own cards again, I think I may have come up with an alternative solution! This all down to my lovely friend Alice. She sent me an e-Card for Christmas, (she was in New Zealand over the festive season) and I thought it was such a cool way to send greetings, I have now been converted! I spent ages looking on the internet doing some research, and found a fantastic website that has a
    Wide range of Valentine's Day e-Cards I am a big fan of this site and one of the best things about it is that it is totally free, so not only are you saving money on postage, but also on paper, so it is a great idea for the environment! They have a new range of Valentine's Day e-Cards with an added twist! They inject a bit of humor into Valentine's Day greetings! They have a cool application where you can upload a photo of yourself and incorporate it into the greetings! I just think it is a great way to make Valentine's Day much more light hearted! Just wanted to share my findings with you all! Hope you find this useful! Electronic greetings aren't for everyone, but I think they are definitely worth a try! Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day whatever you decide to get up to! Just make sure that you make all your plans in advance, the last thing you want to be doing is running around at the last min trying to sort everything out! Far too much stress for my liking! Warmest wishes, Nic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, can't pick a fav they are all fab. Going to check out the darkside ( your other blog) LOL

    Jane :0)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I truly appreciate the feedback!